Welcome to the Ultimate Travel Guide to Anaheim-Disneyland! Anaheim is a city located in Orange County, California, and is best known for being the home of the Disneyland Resort, the world’s first theme park. Disneyland is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting millions of visitors every year. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to have a magical and unforgettable trip to Anaheim-Disneyland.
Getting to Anaheim-Disneyland
Anaheim is located in Orange County, California, and is approximately 25 miles southeast of Los Angeles. There are several options for getting to Anaheim-Disneyland, including flying into John Wayne Airport (SNA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), or Long Beach Airport (LGB). Once you arrive, you can rent a car, take a shuttle, or use a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft to get to Disneyland.
Where to Stay in Anaheim-Disneyland
When it comes to where to stay in Anaheim-Disneyland, you have several options to choose from. If you want to be in the heart of the action, then staying at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels is the way to go. These hotels offer convenient access to both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park and are just a short walk or shuttle ride away.
Here are some of the most popular hotels in the area:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – This luxurious hotel is located inside Disney California Adventure Park and offers elegant rooms and suites with views of the park or Disneyland.
- Disneyland Hotel – This classic hotel is located just steps away from Disneyland Park and offers rooms and suites with a touch of Disney magic.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – This beach-themed hotel is located across the esplanade from Disney California Adventure Park and offers rooms and suites with views of the park or Disneyland.
- Hilton Anaheim – This modern hotel is located just a short walk from Disneyland Park and offers spacious rooms and suites, as well as a variety of dining options and a pool.
- Marriott Suites Anaheim – This all-suite hotel is located just minutes from Disneyland Park and offers spacious and comfortable suites, as well as a fitness center and pool.
- Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn – This budget-friendly hotel is located just a short walk from Disneyland Park and offers comfortable rooms and a variety of amenities.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground – This family-friendly hotel is located just a short walk from Disneyland Park and offers comfortable rooms and a water park for kids.
For those looking for more budget-friendly options, there are several hotels located near Disneyland that offer lower rates. Some of these hotels even offer shuttle service to and from the parks, making it easy and convenient to get to Disneyland.
Things to Do in Anaheim-Disneyland
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park are the main attractions in Anaheim-Disneyland, and there are plenty of things to do for visitors of all ages. From thrilling rides and attractions to shows and parades, there is something for everyone at Disneyland. Some of the must-see attractions include Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion.
In addition to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, there are several other things to do in Anaheim-Disneyland. You can visit the Anaheim Packing District, a food hall and market that offers a variety of dining options. You can also take a tour of Angel Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Major League Baseball team.
Anaheim-Disneyland offers a wealth of exciting activities and attractions for visitors of all ages. Here are some of the must-see things to do in the area:
- Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park – These world-famous theme parks offer a wide range of rides, attractions, shows, and parades for visitors of all ages. Some of the must-see attractions include Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion.
- Downtown Disney – This outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex offer a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options, including the World of Disney store, the ESPN Zone, and the AMC Theatres.
- Anaheim GardenWalk – This outdoor shopping and dining complex offers a variety of dining options, as well as a movie theater, bowling alley, and a variety of shopping options.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Take a tour of this Major League Baseball stadium, home of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- Adventure City – This small theme park offers a variety of rides and attractions for families with young children.
- Anaheim Packing District – This historic building has been transformed into a food hall and market that offers a variety of dining options, including artisanal foods, craft beers, and wine.
- Crystal Cathedral – Visit this stunning glass structure that features a variety of religious and secular events and concerts.
- The Anaheim Convention Center – Attend a trade show, conference, or another event at this large convention center.
Whether you’re interested in theme parks, shopping, dining, or outdoor recreation, there is sure to be something for you in Anaheim-Disneyland.
Food in Anaheim-Disneyland
When it comes to dining in Anaheim-Disneyland, there is no shortage of options. From sit-down restaurants to quick-service eateries, there is something for every taste and budget. Some of the must-try restaurants in Disneyland include the Blue Bayou, a New Orleans-style restaurant located in Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Carthay Circle Restaurant, a fine dining restaurant that offers classic American cuisine.
Conclusion = Anaheim-Disneyland is a magical and exciting destination that is perfect for families, couples, and solo travelers. With its world-famous theme parks, diverse dining options, and plenty of things to do, Anaheim-Disneyland is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience. So pack your bags, grab your mouse ears, and get ready for a trip to the “happiest place on Earth”!
Keywords: Anaheim-Disneyland, travel guide, theme park, tourist destination, John Wayne Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Long Beach Airport, Disneyland Resort, Disney California Adventure Park, Angel Stadium, Anaheim Packing District, dining options, Blue Bayou, Carthay Circle Restaurant.
You may also like our other web stories :
Welcome to our online store! We offer a wide variety of products for all of your needs, whether you’re looking for something for your furry friend or to spruce up your home.
For pet lovers, we have a selection of high-quality pet products to keep your beloved companions happy and healthy. From trendy accessories to practical items, we have everything you need to pamper your pets.
If you’re in the market for a new rug, we offer a range of beautiful Persian rugs in a variety of styles and colors. These handmade rugs are sure to add a touch of luxury and style to any room in your home.
In need of some relaxation? We have a variety of hammocks, porch swings, and bean bags to help you kick back and unwind. Or, if you’re looking to host a party, check out our liquor dispensers and barbeque grills. We even have fire pits to keep you warm on cooler nights.
We also carry a range of home decoration items, including lights and other decorative pieces to help you personalize your space. And for the home chef, we have a selection of kitchen appliances to make meal prep a breeze.
Thank you for considering our store for all of your shopping needs. We hope to see you soon!